X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis the seaon...Aww, screw it.

2 shorts.

Went to Big Lots the other day with my Mom (the most awesome person EVER!).
    There was this lady there who kept asking a lot of people there (customers, too.) where the trashcans were. My mom told her "I don't work here, lady, I don't know."
    We go to checkout, and we are behind said "lady" who starts in on the poor cashier about the damn trashcans. Now, if you are not around a Big Lots store, I'll give you the run-down. These stores are fairly big, and CRAMMED with stuff. They get a lot of new stuff in each day.
    Poor cashier is VERY preggers. 7-8 month, by guessing. Poor cashier is stunned by "Lady" 's tirade.
    And, here comes Mom and me. I don't remember exact wording, something like this:

Mom: don't you see this place is filled with stuff? How do you think she is supposed to know where everything is?

Me: Do you really think SHE is stocking those heavy garbage cans?
    (It wasn't the best thing to say. I know people who are preggers and work doing fairly heavy stuff right untill they go on leave).

Lady gets huffy, mumbles something, pays for stuff and leaves.

Damn, people.

2nd story was told to me by a nice lady I have the joy of working with. She's really awesome.
    They went to a local wal-mart, found a decent parking spot, and go inside.
    Man walks up to them as they get in the doors, cussing, yelling, being crazy. Because, he said, they stole the parking spot he wanted, and he saw it first from the other side of the parking lane.
    Wonderful lady tells him to "grow up". and just walks away.
    She was nice. I'd wished I had been there.

Tis the season to stay home and read some good books, and HIDE!
    Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

If the "lady" had spent as much time actually LOOKING for the garbage cans as she spent asking the location of said item, she might have actually gotten one.

Oh, wait, that's logic. Never mind. {shuffling off}
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X