This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go, you made the teller cry

Hi people, I haven't been around these boards in awhile since I've gone back to school. I thought I'd share what I witnessed the other day though, just because it has been bugging me.

So I was headed into the bank to deposit some funds and as I walk in there's a bit of a commotion going on. I look over and one of the tellers is crying, and saying "I wasn't being rude." while an older Asian lady is berating her. The lady then goes over to another teller and proceeds to go on and on about how they need to train their staff, that she needs to learn how to do her job (the crying girl that is), and how she'd never been asked that question before. From what I understand, because I missed what actually happened, the teller had simply asked for ID to verify her address, since the woman had a very common name. The Woman actually told the teller that took over "your job is not a hard one, she should learn faster, train her." I felt so bad for the teller. I've had customers who have nearly made me cry too, it sucks!
    “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Jeez, some people find any reason they can to be an asshole.

Comment

Whaaa...huh...umm...WHAT?? Unbelievable. I hope you were able to say some kind words to the crying teller.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Don't you love how the people who clearly never worked in customer service always make assumptions about how easy it is?
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

All that because they asked for her ID? I bet she would be screaming class-action lawsuit if they let someone else see her account w/o her ID.

Hmm, maybe they should enact policies - if they throw a fit over security, maybe they should make anyone trying to acces their account exempet from the security?
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

The teller went into the back, so I couldn't say anything, but the next guy that went up to her when she came back was really nice to her.

I don't get why people flip out over having to show ID, seriously. Just pull out your ID and that's that, if you don't carry it around, that's your problem.

And I wouldn't think that being a bank teller is really easy, I'm sure there's much more going on behind the scenes than we see.
            “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Comment

Quoth Muses_nightmare View Post
              And I wouldn't think that being a bank teller is really easy, I'm sure there's much more going on behind the scenes than we see.
              Our bank got held up twice last year. I wonder if that b*tchy customer thinks it's easy to have a gun in her face That poor teller.
              !
              "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

If I saw what that old biatch did to the poor teller I would've done something not so nice to the SC...

Comment

Should have told that old bitch off. I would have... and not just saying that, either. Every time I'm in a shop and a customer is being bloody to a cashier, I always say something cuz I know what it feels like to be in that position, and not able to tell a customer to go fuck themselves cuz you're working.
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

I want to hurt people like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X