This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Magpie View Post
    I've just trained myself to swear undetectably. The more Fantasy/SF you read the easier this gets. I've been known to call someone a nedastru grek'ka'shen (that one doesn't work if you're trying for them to not figure out that you're swearing). I'm a big fan of "dratsab" and am going to start on "Ecastor". And I may have just given away several of my favourite authors there...
    you on the Bujold mailing list, or her Baen's Bar forum? On the mailing list we are sort of ramping up for her new book Cryoburn due out in the fall
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
      you on the Bujold mailing list, or her Baen's Bar forum? On the mailing list we are sort of ramping up for her new book Cryoburn due out in the fall
      Mailing list, here.

(Haven't posted there in some time, but I've been on it for years...)

Comment

More about Bujold:

Her MySpace posts are cross-posted to a Facebook page maintained by a fan.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          I got scared off of mailing lists by the socknitters list. I eventually realised that when getting a new digest was something I looked at with dread, that I should just give up on the list.

Comment

Working...
          X