Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're going to pig out on my food, then it would be nice if you'd contribute...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, they obviously don't want to listen, so just stop making lunch. No point if no one is going to be there.
    Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      XD Or the mage, but that didn't matter cuz I was happy to be the mage. ^^
      Perhaps they were former Shadowrun players...? ("GEEK THE MAGE!")

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
      Sounds like a plan. Hopefully it'll teach them proper appreciation for the favor you've been doing.
      Sec, er, thirded. If the others are just taking advantage of you, there's no point in giving them a means to do so. Perhaps just make it all BYO(whatever) -- If you wanna grind, bring grindage. If they are able to bring it (financially) and choose not to, that's their problem.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

We actually emailed the group last night and told them that we're both (my husband and I, that is) rather pissed with them for being so flakey when it comes to showing up on time, and that we don't want to host again. At least, for now. Possibly after my husband and I find a house with more room (our apartment is pretty small for 5-6 people) I'll be more inclined to host again. One of the other guys emailed us back and said he understood and that he would take over hosting for a while instead. We haven't heard from the others yet.

Comment

Maggie,

Good for you. Hopefully the others will pick up where you left off. And theyll see exactly what kind of effort you put forth every week that they take for granted.

Comment

Working...
          X