This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
    I doubt I couldn't have not said anything to the idiot duo. Something along the lines of

~tut tut~ Guess she shouldn't have been stealing then.

You and me both. I wouldn't have been polite. They way they were acting, likely steal minor stuff too.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

o my... how DARE they arrest someone for shoplifting! she's ENTITLED to that chocolate!

wait... so that means a single mother is also entitled to take whatever they want from those women as long as the thief feels it's minor.

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
        As for the shoplifting....we had a guy arrested and charged over stealing a chicken wing (they're about a dollar from our deli department) and I also saw someone get arrested for stealing a bottle of $8 cough syrup. Not much in value?
        At the pet store within a garden centre I used to work at, we had a sign up that stated that all shoplifters were to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law... and boy, was that sign adhered to! The time I worked there, I remember the police being called out every time a shoplifter was apprehended; no matter what the value of the goods was, or how old the person was. So the police were called when a woman stole a handful of hyacincth bulbs, and when a twelve year old was caught palming a fish ornament.

I just wish all stores were that strict with thieves. XD
        Last edited by Lace Neil Singer; 02-24-2010, 12:44 PM.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
        X