This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "But theyre too DARK!!!!!"

I was grocery shopping today. I had just hit the bakery (Mmmmmmmmm....) and was looking at the tarts when a woman walks up to the counter with 2 packs of the storemade apricot pastries.

Woman: Excuse me!!! These are too dark.

Bakery Employee: (genuinely) Oh, im sorry. I assure you theyre not burnt, theyre just a little darker than usual.

W: Well this is ridiculous! These are too DARK!

BE: I realize that, but theyre still good. If you buy them and dont like them, we have a 200% guarantee. Youd get double your money back.

W: You dont understand! I NEED THESE for a training class! I buy these several times a week.

BE: Im sorry, but thats our batch for today. Tomorrow morning we will have more, freshly made, if you have time to stop in.

W:BUT I NEED THESE AND THEYRE TOO DARK!! Youre telling me youre NOT going to go and make some more?

BE: NO. Thats it for today. But if you would want to special order some, I can personally assure you they would be ready in the morning and not as dark.

W: BUT THESE ARE TOO DARK!! I NEED THESE FOR A TRAINING CLASS. I ALWAYS BUY THEM HERE!!!

I swear this went on for as long as it took me to look through the pies and have my daughter pick out a donut and longer. That damn lady would NOT shut up. The poor employee was stuck with her when I finally made my getaway. Ugh. Her voice still lingers in my head......

Not sure who she was training but I doubt the whole class would fall to pieces without the damn pastries....

Or for that matter, WHAT was she training? Cause if she's buying storemade apricot pastries for a home ec class...wouldn't that be cheating?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of "Introduction to being a Sucky Customer"

This woman obviously has her priorities screwed up big time.
      "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
      "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
      "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

She was even offered double her money back and still bitched? Some people just cannot be pleased.

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
          Or for that matter, WHAT was she on?
          Fixed that for you
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
          X