This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clown Will Get You For That!

Ms. Dytch and I saw 2012 last night (loved it!), and then went to Home-of-the-Clown for some post movie goodness.

Uber-bitch was in full rant as we walked in. Apparently she ordered a Big Mac with no meat in it (a veggie Big Mac?!?!) and had a problem with the amount of lettuce placed on the bread. The ASM was trying to explain to her that they had placed the standard amount of lettuce on the sandwich, and that a sandwich with three pieces of bread in it is going to overpower the remaining ingredients. They were remaking her sandwich with extra lettuce, when she abruptly said, "Never mind, just give me my money back!"

She then started quizzing ASM: "What is the manager's name? What is your name? You better believe I'm going to complain about this!"

I wanted to say very loudly: "Boy! What a rude bitch!" but Ms. Dytch wouldn't let me.

Uber-bitch finally left, and the ASM said to us, "I'm sorry you had to hear that."

I replied "I'm sorry you had to put up with that. What an asshole!"

The ASM smiled and felt better I hope.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that she had two LARGE bags of food that she wanted her money back for along with the veggie Mac. I wonder how many hungry angry people she had to tell "No food, I decided to throw a shit fit and came back empty handed."
    Last edited by Ree; 02-22-2010, 10:33 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Who goes to a fast-food place known for its burgers and orders a burger without the burger on it? Especially one with a whole bunch of shredded lettuce that's likely to fall out of the sandwich?
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

i've actually gone to a burger place and ordered a burger, no burger patty. (and no, I'm not vegetarian)

Last year at the beginning of my pregnancy I had severe morning sickness and the mere thought of eating certain foods set me off. Beef happen to be the winner that week. So when my boyfriends brother wanted to hit the In-n-out during a lunch break, I didn't have a lot of choices. So I ordered basically a grilled cheese with all the veggies still (yes..I still got it animal style). It was delicious!
      Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Huh. Ok, I guess that makes sense.

I'd do it with the Big 'N Tasty, though. It has whole lettuce leaves, not shredded, and overall better veggies (in my opinion). I'd need to request the cheese to make it worth it, though.
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
          Who goes to a fast-food place known for its burgers and orders a burger without the burger on it? Especially one with a whole bunch of shredded lettuce that's likely to fall out of the sandwich?
          An idiot?
          (not including you, Spork4pedro!)
          Seriously, if you want a cheap veggie sandwich, go to Subway. You get more toppings and it's only $5.00!
          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

The clown place does have a soy patty, but I don't know if they'll swap it into any sandwich that's normally made with the half-meat half-soy patty.

Comment

Working...
            X