This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Idjits

First case study: Walk-up ATM time monopolizer.

I really don't get this.. if it takes you any more than say.. 90 seconds to complete your transaction, you're a f-cking idiot. It's pretty simple really. Insert card. Punch in pin. Ask machine for money. Machine either dispenses money or tells you "No, a$$hole, you don't have that much in your account. Guess you better pawn the TV again." (I'm paraphrasing here, but when I become the CEO of a major bank, I will make sure that message is displayed) There are no negotiations necessary.. blinking idiotically at the machine will not magically increase your balance or Jedi mind trick the ATM into giving you more monies. Finish your crap and get on with it.*

Idjit #2.. same bank, same day. Teller windows are empty. No music. No people. Maybe a stray tumbleweed blows through the empty line you are standing in. Turning to me (waiting for idjit 1 to stop staring incessantly at the ATM) and asking "Are they closed??" might have been the dumbest thing I've been asked in months. Years perhaps. And I could muster a response no more snarky than "Looks that way!" To which.. you still looked perplexed

* bonus points for idjit 1 and his compadre.. when, after leaving the bank, and attempting to cross the street, they froze like deer in headlights at the sight of a strange sign that had showed a glowing white figure of a person.. in walking motion... causing me, who happened to be walking behind you, to nearly crash into you in a crotch-to-butt collision that neither of us would have enjoyed.. at least not me.

Idjits..
    I will never go to school!
Working...
X