This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient self sighting.

Mods please feel free to move if necessary.

All right kiddies gather round for a very old memory that has been bothering me for years. This is also an apology to whoever was the victim. My fingers are shaking and I'm trying to keep myself composed here.

Backstory: I was a strange but good kid. But there were times I would do something totally demonic.

Year 1993 Late August.

Phoenix Arizona

Location: Wexler's Playride. A pizza place that had an arcade, rides and tunnel gyms. Kinda like Chucky Cheese's

It was my 8th birthday party. In my little Minnie mouse party dress being cute. blah blah blah. ANYWAY!

There was this area in the pizza place where there were these air guns that you could shoot tennis balls at each other. While wearing helmets to protect the melon.

The person who was in charge of that area was a young man. Late teens early twenties. Lanky handsome, brown hair, white ball cap, white shirt, dark blue pants (I think sweat pants I know they weren't jeans. Yes my memory is very good.). This man is the unfortunate victim.

Well, I wanted shoot tennis balls at other kids. Had the helmet on.

Now the man was maybe two yards away from me. Had NO helmet on to protect himself from stray balls. He was crouching down doing something. Head down not paying the attention to what was around.

THIS was when my demon side took over...(I'm so horrible)

I stick a tennis ball down the barrel. Quietly position it at him. I aim. At his noggin. pull the trigger. BAM!

As soon as that ball hit him. He looked up at me. He gave me a "Oh no you did not just do that." Look, as best as I can describe it. He stands up, motions me over to him, I comply since the demon left my body. In total silence and calmness. He takes off my helmet and puts it down. Opens the gate and ushers me out.

Thats all I remember. I don't remember ever complaining about getting kicked out of the that area for the rest of the time I was there.

This memory has plague me for years since I felt so bad for what I did. If this person is here or wherever you are. If you remember this. I am sorry for what I did. I know it was wrong for me to hurt you like that. And I'm so glad that you handled it so well the way you did because I probably would have been scarred and tormenting myself even worse.

if it makes you feel better you were of course 8 years old.
    sometimes kids that age don't think about what they're doing.

i personally don't think it reflects upon who you are now, except that you obviously feel guilty over it - which means you learned from the mistake

in other words you're perfectly fine and human

Comment

I also get the feeling that you weren't the first or the last kid to hit him like that. Otherwise he'd act shocked and act differently.

And it's all right. Keep coming here to cleanse your soul.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

8 year olds are dumb sometimes. Okay, admit it, we're all dumb sometimes no matter how old we get, but 8 year olds can be especially dumb because they don't have as much experience as adults. I did some pretty dumb things as an 8 year old. Like laughed at a friend of mine who ran across the street and literally ran into a (parked) vehicle because he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. I thought it was hilarious at the time, until he started howling in pain. I feel really bad about laughing at him now.

Comment

I do have another one. Along with the tennis ball this one was a doozy. Like one of those "omg what the hell was I thinking!" But after telling my bf about it in 05 I think its one of "I was a nutter." things that I can laugh my butt off.

Year 94-95

Same city and state. After school.

Now you know there are those kids who have those "can't keep the clothes on" phase. Like there's something always with nudity. I know for certain I was nine, crazy as a loon and flat. (important)

One day as mom picked us up were in the van (mom, my sister and I) and everyday we drive by the crossing guard lady who was old. Sister and I were good friends with her too. Alot of the times we say hi as we drive by her.

Well..uh that day...I don't know what I inhaled that day. *trying to contain my laughter at this point* But as we drove by. I lift up my shirt. Flash the cross guard lady. And scream "LOOK AT MY BOOBIES!"

Ten years I was mortified by that memory until I told bf with a red tomato face ans stuttering. His response: "That's Awesome!"

Even though she's dead at this point. I'm sorry crossing guard lady!
          Last edited by Caffienated_Caramel; 02-28-2010, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
            Now you know there are those kids who have those "can't keep the clothes on" phase. Like there's something always with nudity.
            I went through that phase. Still in it, apparently: I find it near impossible to keep anything on my feet! (seriously, my mother finally stopped insisting that I wear socks to bed, because she was tired of digging them out of the sheets. I won't buy tennis shoes because I can't get them off my feet easily. My former boss bought me a pair of slippers for the office because she noticed how often I slipped my shoes off)

/offtopic

That story is hysterical!!! I'm sure the crossing guard lady laughed like crazy every time she told people about it.
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

8th b-day in August '93...hey, I'm 6 months older than you

Oh, and I used to throw tantrums at my parties, so you're fine, I think

Comment

Thanks guys, I was not sure how you guys would react to this.

As for the other story. If I ever have a child that does that...

Comment

I DO have a child who did something very similar... all I can say is, I'm glad the victim had kids herself...

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                    I went through that phase. Still in it, apparently: I find it near impossible to keep anything on
                    So, how you doing?

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                    X