Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One time, back when I worked at a drug/grocery store, I had a guy bolt out the door with a shopping basket full of beer. He ran right to his waiting car while I wrote down the license plate number. Never did find out what happened with that.

Also helped our LP trap a guy in an aisle (one of us at each end). He had tried to run out with a bottle of vodka in his pants!

Comment

Once when I was a little kid I was in line at the grocery store with my mom. I was about waist height tall. I turn around in line and see a guy shoving cigarette boxes into his sweat pants and take off. So I turn back around and was trying to get my mom's attention but she was talking to the cashier. FINALLY they paid attention to me and I said, "Mommy, that man behind us put a bunch of that stuff *points* into his pants. I don't think he was supposed to do that." The cashier ran to get a manager, but the guy was already long gone. They had me answer questions, but as far as I could tell, it was like being in an episode of the Muppet Babies. I only saw his legs!

Comment

Working...
      X