This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umm they cannot perform miricles!

oh yes...my first chrissy blow out sighting, one I am sure to see more of!

Was in K-Mart, and I had lined up to pay for all my stuff. Well as you can imagine, it's a Saturday, and it's the weekend before Christmas. SO it was a LOOOOOOOONG line.
    Anyways, I finally get to the register, and I'm stacking up my stuff when I hear this woman screaming, ranting and raving and I look up, this lady is standing at the information desk demanding a manager be brought to the front to make her line go faster!! That the line was “inexcusably slow!" and that "the line had not moved for AGES and that the girl serving must be incompetent and so on"....I had a look at he girl, she was the one behind the girl serving me, she was BRIGHT red in the face and working REALLY fast and was obviously doing her best, and you could see that this horrible lady was bringing her close to tears.

Anyways, the guy at the information desk was telling the lady that he could get her a manager if she wanted one, but they lady decided that wasn't good enough and demanded a line she could call to complain. The guy just gave her some pamphlets. And the people in the line started cheering, not for her at her, one person said "now have you got yourself enough attention? Go to Coles you horrible woman!"

The lady then went down the line and gave everyone a pamphlet. *sigh* I just told the girl that was serving me that I didn't understand what this woman expected, it was Christmas time, the lines are long, and your not miracle workers." Another lady that was being served by the poor girl under fire told her she was doing a great job, and not to worry, I assume everyone BUT the old hag was nice to the girl REALLY nice to the girl after that.

People just annoy me, I will report back if I see any more of this! I'm off to shop AGAIN for MORE presents...*sigh*
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha
Working...
X