This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MaggieTheCat View Post
    People who come home late at night will also sometimes get out of their car, hit the lock button to lock their car, then hit the lock button AGAIN to make it honk to confirm it's locked. At 1am.
    In their defense, some cars have two-stage locking - one press of the lock button locks the car, the second arms the factory security system, which makes the car honk.

Comment

I never had an issue with horn honkers. I get the "Gotta rev up my loud engine" guy. Every night at 10:30 there is some idiot that gets into his/her car and revs up his/her engine. It's right outside my window and it's always very loud. It's always done for a minute or two. It's incredibly irritating.

Another issue I had (happened once or twice) was at 1am when some people were coming home and they stood outside my door loudly laughing and talking. My fiance got up out of bed and told them both that people are sleeping at this time of night. They apologized and we haven't heard a peep since.

Comment

then hit the lock button AGAIN to make it honk to confirm it's locked.
        i love my car. it beeps once for "locked" and beeps twice for "unlocked". and by beep i mean a small electronic beep, not a horn beep

Comment

Working...
        X