X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman in Starbucks

SC in Starbucks today as I was ordering my yummy toffee nut latte

SC: (Barging past me) I asked for a lemon muffin and this is a ginger one! (It was half eaten)
    Barista: Oh I'm sorry
    SC: As a goodwill gesture I'm willing to keep this one as well if you give me a ginger muffin without making a complaint
    Barista: Ok then

She must have realised after the first bite it was a lemon muffin and carried on eating then. Then she got her 2nd muffin free! the cheek!
    No longer a flight atttendant!

the sad part about it is we have to let them do this because corporate has that asinine 'just say yes' policy, which knowing customers abuse with all their might.

it's well past time to start calling these idiots on their tactics and 'just say no' for a change.

i'm sure that she realised the muffin wasn't correct when she pulled it out before biting into it, but with any sc, that won't stop them.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
      SC: As a goodwill gesture I'm willing to keep this one as well if you give me a ginger muffin without making a complaint
      Ooh, how generous of her! She kept the insulting muffin! If that's her idea of goodwill gesture I don't want to know what she'll do when she's pissed off.

Comment

*gets hired at Starbucks & slips SC a live hangrenade instead of a muffin*

BOOOOMM!!

Problem solved
        "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Working...
        X