This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hubby's morning adventure

Hubby went to the local Safeway grocery store. It was great. i got to sleep in and he got to do the grocery store shopping. YAY!

Later he and Im went out. (Mom watched daughter). I noticed he had extra $$ in his wallet than he had yesterday. He said when he went to grocery store, he asked for money back. Actually, he asked for $50 back. At around 8:00 AM!

I told him that he shouldn't have done that. It was like going into a store, buying 1 small pack of gum, and then paying with a $100 bill. He actually looked chagrined.

I had to remind him that he worked at a Roy Rogers for like 3 months - how much $$ did he have in his register whenever he would open? I know I only had like $50 or $100 in the drawer. It's not like cashiers have $500 starting money. He defended himself saying that there were others before him in line and she had enough (though she did give him 5 $10 bills). OY.

Our tills start with $200... but yeah if I got some shmuck who wanted to pay for a $9 6 pack of beer with a $100, I'd tell him to go to the bank next door and get proper bills.

Comment

With me, if they pay with a $100 billfor somthing small, and I know I will not have any bills for them, then I will tell them to go next door and get change. Now if their total came too around $75.00 and up, then I will have enough there, not to break me, and that would be okay for me to accept the $100
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Your husband ain't too bright, huh?
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Hubby ain't too bright when it's 7 AM in the morning and he hasn't had his morning coffeee yet. (Otherwise he's the smartest man in the world - 'cos you know, he maried me! )

Comment

Working...
          X