This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling too late...?

So the other night (Monday) I wandered into the Target near the Park and Ride as I waited for my bus that would take me home. This was about 8:40ish, and I had my iPod on as I walked to the doors. There was this young man (I can still accurately describe him, oddly enough) and the first thing that struck me as odd was he seemed to be looking for something in the trash can. To each his own, I thought, but then he walked up to a lady ahead of me and asked her something. I sighed and basically ignored him as I walked through the doors after her.

Skip to my leaving the store not ten minutes later (didn't find what I needed) and he's harassing a family of three trying to get into the store. By this time I'd gotten my pocketknife in my hand, ready for trouble if need be. I again ignore him, but as I glance over my shoulder a few yards away, I see him once again harassing someone. I wait until I get to the bus stop to call the store, and I told the operator. She transfered me to AP but there was no answer. After a short while on hold, I'm told Security was already notified and no worries.

My deal is...should I have reported when I walked inside?

Quoth Hobbs View Post

My deal is...should I have reported when I walked inside?
    I dont think so. You didnt really know what was going on at that time.

I give you an A for effort...

Comment

You didn't really have anything to call *about* when you came in; he might, for instance, have dropped his car keys or something in the trash while throwing away something else. I've done it.
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Working...
      X