X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my apologies for making your day easier

Gotta love UTA.
    While driving today I was pulling up to an intersection that I knew was a really tight corner for the buses that have to turn there. I saw a bus approaching that I knew had to turn so I stopped back to give him space. You know, the considerate thing to do.
    The driver on the other hand apparently didn't think so... he gave me the finger and a death glare...
    So sorry that I made your job a little bit easier... I certainly won't make that mistake again.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

What at asshole!

Face it, you would have gotten the finger if you hadn't moved too!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

UTA? A DART bus? If so, odd, never seen them get worked up.

Comment

We have one of those corners here. It amazes me that no one has been hit yet by the drivers here. And I see them giving people who stop right at the line the death glare, but a friendly wave to those who give them enough room.
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Get the bus number and time and make a complaint. That kind of behavior by a bus driver on the clock is completely unacceptable.
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Jack View Post
            UTA?.
            Utah Transit Authority... provides transit services to an area making up 80% of the state's population.
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
            X