Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand that a waitress has to smile and take everybody's crap but if the SC gets to the point where they touch the waitress, that's unacceptable to me. It's NEVER okay to just touch someone and demand that they leave the person they are with and cater to them.

But that's just me. Honestly maybe it was unprofessional but how much crap can one person be expected to take without snapping? Imagine how stressed out that poor woman was and to be nagged every five mins as she's trying to do her job-- understaffed and busy.

Maybe I am biased because I am always the one on the other side of the counter (and thank god for the cage bars-- I'd kick some ass if someone tried to touch me. I have a real adversion to anybody touching me). I've been understaffed and been yelled at constantly-- It is really hard to keep your cool 24/7. I mean, we're all just human.

Comment

Update! I went back to the restaurant tonight for supper, and the waitress comped my meal completely.

I really wasn't expecting that. She said that on the night the hag and cow incident occurred, she'd been having a very bad night, and what I did totally made her night.
      Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Working...
      X