Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday morning a received an email from the online company asking me to take a survey. I hope I wasn't sucky, but I had to give them low marks since my friend still did not get the delivery. I'm not sure whose fault it is, but I hope they take these surveys seriously and help figure out what happened.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I called FedEx before I called the company I ordered from to see if there was any update on my claim status. I didn't have any new info so I followed the advice of one of the posters here and called the online company. They're resending my order at no additional cost and if FedEx doesn't fuck up again, it'll be there tomorrow.

It's hard to say if I was sucky. When the csr offered to reship the order, I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to be charged twice. After she explained that I would not be, I thought it was a satisfying solution.

I'm not sure what FedEx's solution will be but if ends up being monetary compensation, I think it should be payed to the online company to cover the cost of a 2nd order.
      Last edited by Mr Hero; 03-29-2010, 04:36 PM.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
        Not as foolproof as you might think - where I work the building is staffed 24hrs a day. There is never a moment when there isn't someone working there. However one delivery company decided they couldn't find it and another decided that there wasn't anyone in the building at 11:30hrs one day.

To those of you who know what I do you'll know what a crock of steaming shit this is - and those who don't, well take a guess!
        Sounds like exactly what happened to my friend last week Crazylegs.
        I shipped a bunch of stuff to her and it didn't show when it was supposed to so she called the courier to ask for an ETA.
        Courier service says they attempted delivery that morning but no-one was home.
        Rather odd thing to say as the delivery address is her work place which is a major hotel located next to the international airport in a capital city. Someone is "home" 24/7.
        Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          It's hard to say if I was sucky. When the csr offered to reship the order, I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to be charged twice. After she explained that I would not be, I thought it was a satisfying solution.

I'm not sure what FedEx's solution will be but if ends up being monetary compensation, I think it should be payed to the online company to cover the cost of a 2nd order.
          That's exactly how the company I worked for handled situations like this. FedEx wouldn't comp the customer anything, since we didn't charge the customer anything (including shipping costs) for re-shipping the order. Then we would open a claim with FedEx to find out what happened with the original order. If we could find the first order (like if it had been delivered to a wrong address) we would get it back. If not, then FedEx I think comped us something for the loss of merchandise.

Glad the company you ordered from had a policy like that, it makes it a lot easier for the customer than having to deal with the shipping company directly.

Comment

Working...
          X