Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why in the world was it any of his business who a GPS was registered to, anyway? What possible connection does its ownership have to watching a movie? Is he a cop looking for stolen goods? WHAT AN ASS!
    Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

I recieved an e-mail from corporate saying they would look into the incidents at the snack bar and with the guard. Then I got a phone call from the manager. He said they have spoken to the security guard and the girl at the concession stand. He offered me a $50 gift certificate good for tickets and snacks but I told him no- I just wanted them to do something about their employees.

Comment

Hey, glad to hear that they've stepped up on that.

Do you think you might go back and see if anything's changed? Or will you just go to one of the other places and not worry about it?

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I don't think I will back there anytime soon.

Comment

Quoth seigus View Post
            Is he a cop looking for stolen goods? WHAT AN ASS!
            Sounds like someone that wants to be a cop, but doesn't have what it takes.
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth AriGriffin View Post
              I don't think I will back there anytime soon.
              I don't blame you. You have the RIGHT to vote with your wallet and not give YOUR money to THEM.

Companies that treat their customers like THAT don't stay in business very long.

Comment

Working...
              X