This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suckitude on my part?

As I was coming out of my 2nd ever visit to Walmart this evening, I couldn't remember where I'd parked my car. Not wanting to walk any more in cold weather than necessary, I pressed the "panic" button on the remote. I easily located my car with the alarm going off but I'm afraid I scared a few people into thinking -they- set the alarm off accidentally or frightened anyone who was caught off guard.

Nah. Car alarms go off so frequently nobody ever pays them any attention.

Comment

Blah car alarms, who needs them, no one pays attention to them anyway. When I was working at Walmart as a cart guy, guess what I would hear every day all day. Yup, those stupid car alarms. Also who came up with the idea to start having them say "Step away from the vehicle"?

Cyanocobalamin, I am not talking about you, since I do not know you first hand. I am just talking about my first hand experances's.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

today i was at walmart and some jackass used the panic button to find their car

but really that's all the panic button is good for may as well use it.
        DILLIGAF

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          Car alarms go off so frequently nobody ever pays them any attention.
          Where I work, we are up on top of a hill, and it is always windy. Some days, I don't know how the skinny folks manage to make it into the building! Anyway, on those days, the wind is constantly setting off car alarms all over the parking lots. It gets annoying, buy yeah, nobody pays any attention to them.

Another story about the panic alarm: Before my husband and I got together, one night he looked out the window and saw some teenagers in the street in front of his car about to (ahem). He hit the panic button, and he swears the kids jumped about 3 feet into the air and ran down the road, clutching thier clothes and trying to get dressed as they ran!
          Last edited by Primer; 12-20-2006, 10:02 PM. Reason: detail
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

My step son does that all the time. He never remembers where he parked his car, so he uses the panic alarm to find it.

I thought it was a good idea, since I sometimes forget where I parked too, but I don't have an alarm on my car.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
            X