• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good show on that one!
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

shelly2jn, I'd have done the same. In fact, I'd probably consider doing it even it it WASN'T my kid.

I spent a long time wanting children and not having any. So sometimes, they are ALL my kids.

Comment

I hate when people talk during a performance.
        Last edited by Gawdzillers; 12-22-2006, 05:34 PM.
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I would have went off on her too!

I told the man behind us to shut up or I wouldn't be responsible for what happened, because he was talking when I was trying to hear my big guy sing.
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth 4Gifts4Lisa View Post
            I LOVE IT!!!

I wish you had been with me at the Nutcraker two weeks ago. I paid $50 for my seat, $25 for my son, and $25 for my daughter (who ended up being sick and couldn't go). The whole time, a grandma and her kid (about 7-8) sat on one side of us, TALKING IN NORMAL TONES THE WHOLE FARKING TIME!!! Then Grandma let kid shake her reigndeer animal with BELLS ON IT also. I said SHHHH numerous times, which was ignored. Some people...can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em. Grandma was wearing sweats, too...to the ballet...hello?!?! I was in a skirt/boots/sweater, son was in shirt and tie, nice slacks. You do have to wonder...
            OMG! That was probably my MIL.
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
            X