This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupon Customer

Yesterday, I went to a store to get some stuff. When I got up to the checkout, there was a couple there and the man was arguing over an item being returned that had a coupon and the wife was pretty understanding about the situation. The supervisor mentioned that since one of the items was free they could only accept the return for one. The man wanted a manager and the supervisor mentioned that he was a manager. The checkout employee mentioned that she wasn't going to risk her job and the supervisor mentioned the same thing. During that time, I was deciding what kind of candy to get and it took me a few moments to decide.

After they left and my purchases were getting rung up, the checkout employee told the supervisor that the man gave her the finger. The supervisor informed the checkout employee that the man was a jerk.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

LOL

Supervisors like that should be in every job - we'd all be a lot more happier, not to mention far more assured of ourselves when dealing with idiot customers ...

Comment

I'm surprised the store didn't require him to return both (for the price of one, of course). If he only has to return one, he gets the free second one without having to pay for anything!

Comment

Quoth dbblsanta View Post
        If he only has to return one, he gets the free second one without having to pay for anything!
        I had the opposite situation. I once bought a different mouthwash than I would normally buy as my favourite was out of stock & I'd completely run out. It was a new flavour, so they had a buy one get one free deal. When I tried it for the first time I realised I didn't like it, & palmed the open one off on my mum.

I took the unopened one back to the shop with the receipt & tried to return it, explaining that it was the free one & I wasn't expecting any money back, but apparently their system couldn't handle returning a free mouthwash Ten minutes of politely arguing that I really didn't want it any more, & that I didn't want any money as I knew it was the 'free' mouthwash (which a succession of supervisors didn't seem to understand) they decided to give me a store credit for half the cost of a mouthwash. I ended up stocking up on my toothpaste (which was a flavour I knew I liked).
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
        X