Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numbers aren't that difficult...(Or, Lupo went grocery shopping. Again...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
    You poor bastard...
    Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Psst, the line is you poor bitch.
    Meh, the only quibble I have is that my parents were married when I was born thankyouverymuch.

Grew up in the northeast side of town, and both mom and sister work at the Dyer K-mart. I think Montwood got shut down, but Dyer, Alabama, and Sunland Park are still going...
    Hey, at least I wasn't at Zaragosa! The closest I've been since then was going to the State Line one time when I was in Cruces. My parents will go down to Sunland Park every now and again, but I don't know the last time they went to Cielo Vista.

It's like here. I don't go across the river very much. They don't go across the mountains. As an aside - I have never figured out just how one gets lost in the Franklins....
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      Ya know, we should have a get together of everyone that's in NM this summer. Maybe meet up in ABQ and take the RailRunner to Santa Fe?

And if Lupo wants to come, we've got some places here for her to shop at that should prove entertaining!
      Not that I'm as nearly as active on these boards as I'd like to be, but a bunch of people who deal with all the woes we do from time to time? I'm down. I haven't ridden the Railrunner yet, but a trip up to Santa Fe like that would be a nice change of pace.

Comment

Quoth godaistudios View Post
        Not that I'm as nearly as active on these boards as I'd like to be, but a bunch of people who deal with all the woes we do from time to time? I'm down. I haven't ridden the Railrunner yet, but a trip up to Santa Fe like that would be a nice change of pace.
        Hey, the more the merrier! I haven't gotten on the RailRunner yet either. Which is sad since I'm not that far from the Los Ranchos station.

And if we happen to go at the height of tourist season? Could prove to be hysterical.

Comment

Indeed, indeed....
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Especially the portal at the Palace of the Governors. You'd be surprised at the idiocy you hear there.

Comment

<starts scribbling a list of places to AVOID if ever in Santa Fe...>

Comment

Oh, I just stand and listen at the portal. I'm usually wearing something that marks me as a local. And sometimes commiserate with the Native Americans that are selling there about the damn tourists!

Comment

<starts scribbling a list of places to AVOID if ever in Santa Fe...>
                  Make sure you note to avoid Santa Fe, Texas period. There's nothing of interest down here. Well besides me of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X