Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone Is Dead, Passed Out, Or Not Home...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think it was my roommate once - while in one of my navy schools - who borrowed the alarm and didn't actually turn it off before heading out.

came back to the room to find EVERYTHING unplugged because the others didn't know how to shut it off - it had a battery backup.

and of course the reason they could even get into the room was because the roommate lost her keys so she stopped locking the door :-/

of course i think i've done that a couple of times at the old apartment too :embarrassed:
    tho not at this one. here i either use the laptop - www.nakedalarmclock.com (rated G) or my itty bitty battery one from the last ship.

Comment

These look like a lot of fun. http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/moms/91f2/
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth ottid View Post
        Try being in a college dorm/hall of residence/whatever you want to call it, and have one of the people on your floor go away for the holidays and forget to turn off their alarm..
        That's why if we are going away on break, they put that on our check out list.

It's also annoying when people have three different alarm clocks that go off at different times or when you pass by rooms that have alarms going off and they do not get turned off until 15 minutes later.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Residence isn't as bad as regular student housing. At least in res you can get the don to go and turn off the alarm. One summer in upper year, however, I felt obligated to bring some cookies to the downstairs half of the house.

I also tried to not leave my room locked, so my roommates whether in res or out of it could turn my alarm off. I have an automatic weekend cancel, so it was only a problem on three-day weekends, but when was I most likely to be out of town?

Comment

Working...
          X