This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Parking reserved for 2nd shift but only 2 vans arrived

This happened yesterday. There was a reserved event for the 2nd shift beginning at 5:30 p.m. Yesterday morning "Nancy" from the Parking office called me to call the Parking office at 2 p.m. so the full sign could be turned on. I heard "Missy" tell her to turn that sign on at 1 p.m. instead of at 2 p.m. Then around 10:15 a.m. "Missy" came down to the booth & told me that Visitor Parking is almost half full. She went upstairs to the Parking office & turned on the full sign.

By the time I got off work yesterday at 3 p.m. there were about 25 cars in the garage. 50 reserved spots were needed for the event. I told my co-worker when she arrived that according to the Parking office, the garage was reserved for her shift.

Then she got to work today & told me that only 2 cars arrived on her shift. She also told me that "Missy" came down to the booth several minutes after I left to let her know that 20 cars still in the garage, that those cars need to exit, & to not let anyone else park. My co-worker told her that only 2 vans full of people had arrived for the event. "Missy" told her to keep the garage reserved. This was around 5:30 p.m., & according to "Missy" the event began at 6:30 p.m.

I do not know why 50 spots were needed.

I think "Missy" has some massive control issues that need to be dealt with.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Was food bought for this event? If so, wonder what happened to the leftovers?
      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post

I do not know why 50 spots were needed.
        Well we don't want a pissy Missy to throw a hissy.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
        X