This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, just wow

I'm not sure which part of this is worse.
    The fact that the guy next to me in the computer lab is looking up hookup ads on craigslist, the fact that he's opening the ones that he knows will have explicit pictures, the fact that he is using his school email address to email the fine ladies advertising themselves, or the fact that he also has his facebook page up where his profile pic is from his LDS mission (one of these things just doesn't belong here )

I'm putting my vote on opening up ads he knows will have explicit pictures, what's your vote?
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

I vote:

Moron with a virus deathwish for $400.
    Make a list of important things to do today.
    At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
    Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

This is a school computer, right? :-O
      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth r2cagle View Post
        I vote:

MorMon with a virus deathwish for $400.
        Fixed it since the LDS was mentioned.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
          Fixed it since the LDS was mentioned.
          Dang... just a butterfinger dropping letters all over the place! Thanks
          Make a list of important things to do today.
          At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
          Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Total moron. Must be fresh off his mission and desperate.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
              This is a school computer, right? :-O
              yes school computer.
              And as far as off his mission and desperate, in this state it's amazing he isn't searching for another male RM

Comment

That's not too surprising........some years ago, I used to visit a now-defunct Christian chat room were one of the male regulars was an LDS guy on his mission, and let's just say he and I had quite the online flirtation going on. (nothing too serious/dirty, but definitely NOT the sort of thing you're supposed to focus on during mission trips)

Comment

Good grief.
                  "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                  - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    yes school computer.
                    And as far as off his mission and desperate, in this state it's amazing he isn't searching for another male RM
                    Hah! That reminds me of a part in a movie Latter Days.

One minor character mentions a Mormon boy he had been dating who got sent to a reprograming facility, and the place really messed him up. He USED to be a top.
                    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

O_O School computers are not for that sort of thing. Way to virus down the hole network kid.
                      Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post

One minor character mentions a Mormon boy he had been dating who got sent to a reprograming facility, and the place really messed him up. He USED to be a top.
                        it reminds me why there was a panic after Singles Ward and why the main characters where supposedly (never saw it so i cant tell you yeah or nah) banned with a fiery passion form the movie RM.

one of the Main Male Characters was played by a man who the directer and producers didn't know was an out and open major activist gay man.

ifs funny when a church freaks out.
                        Last edited by Sliceanddice; 04-30-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Let me beat Smiley to saying I love you and the fact that you knew that

And smiley, was he a meanwhile?

Comment

I own that book.

It made me cry.

Oh, shaddup, if you had read it you'd have cried, too.
                            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                              And smiley, was he a meanwhile?
                              Not really... I mean, not bad, but not getting me to turn my head (the only reason I noticed him was because all the sudden I saw boobs on the screen and had a reaction, gay or straight, it is hard to not notice boobs on the screen next to you).

Comment

Working...
                              X