This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Drunks

So, went to Goth Night (again) Wednesday night. Me and the boyfriend are out on the patio, sitting at the very nice Tiki Bar, grabbing a smoke. There are 3 bartenders tending this bar and about 20-25 people shouting drink orders and the such. One group who was there the last 3 times I went was sitting catty corner to us, drunk as hell. One of them, a very charming blonde, is shouting at the bartender.

"Hey, bartender! *whispered, but loud enough to hear over everyone else* you suck dick. *giggle*"

Bartender looks straight at her, she continues to laugh. I felt so bad for him since he couldn't do or say anything back. Then the kicker.

Woman: What are you any way? Puerto Rican?
    Bartender: No I'm Arabic.
    W: Oh so you're a fucking towel head? You prolly poisoned my drink didn't you?

Oh how I wish he would have. This woman would not stop berating him, so of course I had to step in. I look at my boyfriend and he has a big smile on his face. He mumbles something in Urdu and the bartender stiffles a laugh. Blondie gives us the death glare.

W: What the fuck did you just say?
    Me: *trying not to laugh* I'm sorry, what? I don't speak drunk anymore.
    W: That is totally uncalled for.
    Me: Well what you were just doing was uncalled for. You have no right to sit there and berate this bartender just because if makes you feel better about yourself. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I suggest you and your obnoxious friends take the booze patrol to a different bar.

And like some weird movie scene, one of the bouncers pops up behind her and starts dragging her out of the bar, friends emabarrissingly in tow.

Bartender thanked me and even offered me a free drink. *sigh* Sadly I am not old enough to drink, so we settled on a free Pepsi. I don't think that group will be returning any time soon.
    Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

I'm amused. Nicely done.

Comment

Heh, that was good. So...what did the boyfriend say?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        Heh, that was good. So...what did the boyfriend say?
        "Your camel crotch fleas have eaten your brain..."
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
        X