This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess you suck everywhere you go

A Chuck E Cheese opened up across the street from our toy store.

Yeah. It makes for an AWESOME combination.

So my brother and I decided to stop by chuck e cheese and check it out.

We're just looking around, checking out the arcade stuff and my brother saw an old friend who was an employee and they start chatting.

Next thing we know this harpy, shrill voice cuts through the air and i'm experiencing extreme deja vu.

(I'm sure some of you know that there are just some customers you remember.

They're the ones who come in all the time and act like huge jerks every time they're in. They have a complaint about something during each and every visit.)

I turn in the direction of the screaming and recognize the woman. She is one of THOSE customers who comes to my store all the time. And she's harping at the employee my brother is talking to.

"WHERE IS THE TICKET BOOTH! HELLO I CAN'T FIND THE TICKET BOOTH IN THIS WHOLE PLACE!!!!!!!"

Note: the employee was already looking at her while she continued gesturing and screaming like he wasn't paying attention.

The employee and I both pointed 10 feet to the left, clearly within the woman's line of sight. (And notice how i'd never been there before, had just walked in, and already knew where it was---because it was in PLAIN SIGHT).

The woman stomped away with her child muttering and angry (a state i now realize she lives in 24/7).

I told the employee not to worry, that she behaved like that in my store alllll the time.

I left after that because I couldn't stand to be in the same building with her while I wasn't getting paid to do so.
    Last edited by jjllbb; 05-07-2010, 12:34 AM. Reason: Spelling
Working...
X