This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude sales assistants

Just went over to Borders to get a Starbucks coffee. There was a massive queue at the main tills so I went over to the Paperchase till to buy my coffee. 3 young miserable assisants were sat on the floor pricing up sales goods. As they ignored me standing there I said politely "could I pay for this please?" One of them rolled her eyes and they looked at each other and debated who should do the transaction!

Eventually one of them slowly stood up, rang it through without even looking at me and just muttered thanks at the end and shoved the bag at me.

I used to work their part time when I was at college and there has been a lot of staff changes. I can appreciate that they didn't want to work Boxing Day (even on double pay) but I felt they were a bit rude.
    No longer a flight atttendant!

There is no excuse for that kind of "service". None at all.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I agree with BeckySunshine. I hope you reported those employees.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

I hate that kind of rudeness. I would have been tempted to toss a few bucks on the counter and walk out.

They need to be reported.

Comment

That reminds me of what happened to my grandmother a few weeks ago. She went into Winco, and asked if they pre-cook the turkeys, since she isn't able to do much of anything anymore. And the asshats at deli, just laughed at her, an then mentioned "Oh are your serious?" She asked, is that how they treat all the older customers?, and then she walked off.

Only, if I was there with her, then
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
          X