This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth elsporko View Post
    I went with some friends to a concert at The Rave in Milwaukee. We went to a McDonalds that was nearby and it was kind of eerie for a bunch of young white guys from the U.P. to be the only white people in a restaurant. I'm not racist by any means but it just felt like everybody was watching us.

I later found out that is a horrible neighborhood and actually pretty dangerous. It was like two blocks down from Marquette University's campus. Milwaukee is just crazy with how quickly you can end up in a bad neighborhood.
    I go to concerts at the Rave all the time. Never had any problems with the folks at that McDonalds or at the Rave itself, not even with parking.
    The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      Thanks to the construction on North Temple and it not being possible to turn left off of Redwood onto North Temple, I now have to get off at 7th North instead of Redwood and go around... oh I do not like this detour, the TRAX construction (or me working the hotel as a second job) can end any time they want... OK, so the hotel I need that money, so I'll keep that, TRAX needs to finish though
      I was just there last weekend for Race for the Cure, and on the return trip, we passed under the viaduct. It looked like an apartment building right next to the bridge and I thought it sucks to live there today because there was a high school marching band blasting away right across the street. Didn't even finish the sentence to a friend before I realized the complete suck of living there during the next 18 months of construction.

Comment

Working...
      X