This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why there?

so today i was grocery shopping with my mom. we were in the aisle with soup and such and i noticed that there were about a dozen or so cups of yogurt hidden behind some cans.
    wtf? why would someone put them there? i mean...the dairy section was at the end of that aisle. so i gathered them up and brought them back to the yogurt section and gave then to the guy stocking.
    "i uh...found these in with the chili"
    he laughed, said it was a strange place for yogurt, and took them. luckily they hadn't been there too long and were still cold.
    i...really don't get people.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

They're lazy. I picked up a bottle of coke and my hand touched something icky. Some asshole had put their chewed gum on the bottle. I was grossed out and informed a nearby worker.

Comment

People are douchebags.

The other day, I went to the store and found a box of day-old cookies on top of an end-cap near the pet food aisle. Which is on the opposite side of the store from the baked and sale goods.

The worst part is that the jerkass who left it there had also opened it and taken a few of the cookies. >.<

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

People don't realize that actions like this cost all of us nor do they really care in many instances. But hey, as long as there is someone there to clean up after them...it's all good right?

Comment

Quoth Anakah View Post
          They're lazy.
          Not just lazy. "Lazy" would be just leaving the yogurt on the shelf. Hiding the merchandise behind other merchandise says "malicious" and "embarrassed at being so lazy" to me.

"Oh, I don't want this after all, but it's soooo faaar to walk to put it away. I'll just leave it on the shelf here. Someone will clean it up. It's their job, right? They get paid to do it.

Ohhh, but I don't want anyone else to realize I'm too lazy to put this away myself. Gotta keep up appearances. I'll just hide it here behind the cans...."
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
          X