This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream a little dream...

I wasn't sure where to stick this since it didn't actually happen but I just dreamed it did. Sorry if it needs to be moved.

It's lovely when you get to put SCs in their place. Even when in your dreams. The situation, in my lovely slumbering mind, was that I was stocking some videos and happen to eavesdrop on a customer harrassing one of our more awesome employees about return policies for PC games.

AE: awesome employee
    Me:
    SDC: Sucky dream customer

SDC: No, what I want you to tell me is why I can't get a refund for this. It does NOT work on my computer. I think it's bull%&$*. It's probably defective from people copying this over and over. (How this made sense to me I don't know, but it did.) What's to stop people from buying this, copying it until it doesn't work anymore, then returning it?
    AE: Ma'am, I -
    SDC: I don't want to hear any of your crap either. You just refund this for me!
    Me: Ma'am, -that's- why we don't refund PC games, to prevent people from copying them and returning them.
    SDC: NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR BUTT-FLAPPING INPUT OVER HERE, SHUT UP. Thank you!
    Me: Nope, thank you!

A few minutes later at the register, I get called by the person on the register to come up and deal with her again as she's still throwing the same fit to someone else. So, I go up and see her, and she sees me and frowns.

SDC: I asked for a manager!
    Me: I -am- the mananger on duty for tonight ma'am, and since you were so kind as to be rude to me, I am NOT going to go out of my way and spend time trying to bend the rules in any way to try and help you out. Instead, I am sticking to the letter of our refund policy and refusing you your refund. Thank you so much for shopping here, have a great day.
    SDC:

End dream.

Man, I wish I could do that one day.
    Confirmed altoholic.

Awesome dream

Comment

Shade...if anyone should be a manager...it should be you. You would be awesome at that.

Comment

your dream makes mine look geeky

my dream involves a multistory hydrophonics farm.....

Comment

Working...
        X