This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new level of spinelessness?

I'm a bit puzzled. After work I checked my mail and found a voucher for a free large unlimited topping pizza and a generic apology. Thing is, I haven't had any complaints from them recently. So I have no idea what they're apologizing for.

Only thing I can think of is that I forgot to redeem the free 2 liter with every online order, but I found that out to be my mistake because I could have sworn I clicked it but my confirmation email said I didn't. Sucks for me, but not their fault.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Weirdness!

um, if it's for dominos can you forward it to me if you don't want it?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I don't order from Domino's so they don't have my information. Do you think I should talk to a manager tomorrow to help figure out why this was sent?
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

There's a pretty good chance the manager doesn't know, I mean, not unless it's a small chain or mom and pop pizza joint.

You may want to forward it to the corporate email if they have one. Maybe someone in their call center typoed the email address?
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

The voucher was in my snail mail. The note itself is typed, but at the end it says "We would like to make it up to you by offering" and there's a blank afterwords. Handwritten is the free large unlimited. My mailing address is also handwritten.

Comment

Mystery solved!
            I talked to a manager today before making my order. He said they were mailing them out to all their loyal customers, and they just ran out of cards saying thanks for being loyal.

Comment

Case closed!

But that sure is a confusing way to say thanks.

Comment

lol, that's kinda hilarious!

Comment

a bit of mystery with your pizza! That is a very nice thing for them to do though.

Comment

Wait a tick, there's a place round here that gives free 2-liters with online orders?
                    Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

Quoth Skrae View Post
                      Wait a tick, there's a place round here that gives free 2-liters with online orders?
                      They're pretty cheap. The local supermarket has them for $0.69. I just buy a ton of them when I'm there and store them until I need them as they last nearly forever. Its always much, much cheaper than buying it at a pizza place.

But free? Where's this place?

Comment

Quoth Skrae View Post
                        Blackjack Pizza

Comment

Working...
                        X