This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easement was there before they were.

And CCW is worthless in their state. Law say they have to exhaust every opportunity to escape before they can use deadly force. You can imagine how hard that would be to prove.

I don't think that the police has ever contacted Sis and BIL when responding. I don't think that they have been the only one calling the cops either. The whole cul-de-sac doesn't like this guy. Sis and BIL just have the added issue of the foot traffic through their yard from the customers that don't actually drive into their street.

I asked her about the short man syndrome and she said he was scrawny and nerdy looking. They seriously need to have a plainclothes officer buy drugs from him and shut him down. It wouldn't be hard.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
      Heroine-female hero-aka wonder woman
      Heroin-drug
      Bah, you expect spelling before my afternoon caffine hits?

I have a good reason for my mistake, though. I've been working on running a super hero game for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes the brain runs off with the fingers.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Contact the city government and petition to delete the easement, and cite the reasons. That, or ask for the city to permanently lock the gate. If no one comes forward to oppose the motion there's a very good chance it will be approved.

Comment

Thanks TheSHADOW, I will pass that on.

Comment

Working...
          X