This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex in a Hottub. (Gross)

As a side note-do not devolve this into a thread about gay bashing. The two people in question who were having the sex were female; but the hot tub was located in a public place. I'm questioning the semantics of having public sex in full view of everyone who wandered past the pool area; not the fact the women were lesbians. Ok?

As boyfriend is currently staying in a hotel (and I'm spending almost every night with him) and since this weekend is graduation weekend for my university, the hotel is getting busy.

So boyfriend goes down for a swim around 3 ish yesterday and I'm sitting on the edge of the pool, dangling my feet in and chatting with him. The guy in the adjoining exercise room comes out, sets the timer on and settles into the hot tub for a long soak.

Ten minutes later, two middle aged, tending towards obese women come in, strip off their clothes (bathing suit underneath already on) and settle into the hot tub, where they commence light petting. The guy gets up and leaves, shooting them a disgusted glance. Boyfriend and I exchange a collective shrug and then go back to swimming and chatting.

Every so often I look over and see the women getting a bit more and more into it-camera out, taking photos, sitting on top of each other, making out, hands wandering over breasts, under suits, disappearing under the foaming jets of the hot tub, rubbing against each other, moaning...Boyfriend and I comment about having such public sex and wondering if we should complain about it. After about 20 minutes of this, they get out, dry off and go, leaving the hot tub water...milkier, let's put it that way.

Boyfriend and I went downstairs to make that complaint. As we're leaving, some poor schmuck sets the jets and get in, looking very weirded out at the color of the water.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Yeesh, inappropriate much?

I couldn't care less who you choose to do the Posturepedic Polka with, but for gosh sakes keep it out of my face! Rent a room or something.

I'm wondering if those women weren't doing the deed right in the open to get a rise out of people and then claim offense when told to stop.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Yeesh, inappropriate much?

I couldn't care less who you choose to do the Posturepedic Polka with, but for gosh sakes keep it out of my face! Rent a room or something.

I'm wondering if those women weren't doing the deed right in the open to get a rise out of people and then claim offense when told to stop.
      I'd say more likely it was one of those "it's exciting because of the thrill of getting caught" things but in this case I wish someone had caught them and promptly arrested them!
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

The reason I'm against sex in public places is that I have this whole "consenting adults" attitude to it, and those two didn't give anyone a chance to be consenting.

Now, if they'd been in a public-view hot tub at a play party, or a sex-in-public-okay nudist camp, or any other behind-closed-doors place where you have to consent to probably seeing sex before walking through the doors, I'd be fine with it.

Besides, people at such places are likely to be aware that public hot tubs may be ... um ... contaminated. At a hotel, you don't expect it quite so much.

(That said, one of my dreams is to have my own hot tub. Because then any contaminants are MY family's. And we can empty/refill or chlorinate the hell out of it if we do get it .. contaminated.)
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I knew there was a reason I never liked hot tubs...gods only know what people DO in them!
          ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Stories like this only enhance my disgust for public pools/spas. I won't get into either of them anyway because I know what happens in them, regardless of chemicals. There is never any flow of fresh water like in rivers and oceans, sooooooo... But it's even worse with hot tubs because it's the right tempature to house bacteria in the inner pipes which are shot right back out and on to you if they aren't cleaned on a normal basis, which they usually aren't. I'm just sayin...

Plus, working in the industry I work in, I hear many many stories of people having sex in public spas and the like, and they usually have videos as proof...
            Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

I dont like hot tubs. For one, I've got Multiple Sclerosis and the heat sucks all the energy out of my body and I'd probably end up drowning in a hot tub because of that.

The other reason would be the stories my dad used to tell us about the Primordial Ooze Pool at the local YMCA. ~shudder~

Comment

There's a time & place for everything. Having sex in a public hot tub where anybody can use it isn't one of them. They should have gone to someplace more private.

Comment

I love hot-tubes. I'm heat-oriented so of COURSE I love hot-tubes. I'm even going to install one in Flea-Bit's abode for when I'm around (it keeps occurring to me that our marriage is going to be very odd).

But I don't touch public 'tubs for the very reason that if I do it at home it's likely someone's done it in the public 'tub.

Gooey. Yuck.
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww at the contamination! Poor person that had to clean that.

Comment

That makes me never want to go into a public hottub again.

I'm all good for sex but do it some place private. Sheesh.

Comment

That reminds me...I was at a girls' retreat in a cabin in the Rocky Mountains. It was awesome. There were 12 girls per weekend that had sessions with a couple of authors we respected. While we were out on the deck one evening in the hot tub, one of the girls said "Don't look at the next door cabin's deck and wore a look between grossed out and about to bust out laughing. She wasn't the only one who had seen it, a couple of the other girls wore the same look and confirmed that the rest of us didn't want to look. The couple next door was getting it on in the hot tub.

The utter sheer irony of the situation was that part of what the weekend was about was purity in our relationships, abstinence, etc. Once we all got inside later, we laughed pretty hard.
                        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Eeeeeee.. Yeah, anybody having sex in public is just gross.

We get 'couples' in our men's room every now and then. They cry discrimination when we kick them out, but it doesn't matter; we don't let girls/girls or guys/girls have sex in our restrooms either. There's a nice hotel right across the street!
                          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

See, the "thrill of getting caught" thing about having sex in public is that the thrill is supposed to come from "Oh my god, if someone saw this we would be sooooo screwed" type of thing, and trying to avoid getting caught. Not from forcing someone else to watch you.

You still shouldn't do it, but there's levels of publicness, and I just can't see the appeal of doing it THAT publically.

Although, when I think about it... It may be right that they were just baiting people to get them to stop. That's the only explanation I can think of.
                            Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Does anybody else suddenly have Sex In An Elevator stuck in their heads?
                              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                              X