This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post-dated coupons

Meh. Went shopping at Harbor Freight, they had some flyers with coupons set out, and one of the items I needed to pick up was on it. $15 off the regular price! I'll take it!

Only to have the cashier point out that the coupons were only good for a 5-day sale starting on June 3rd.

I purchased the item anyway. I'd much rather they didn't put out flyers like that, before they were valid; it's confusing and irksome when at the register.

That's a pretty cool store. They have a rocking chair I want to get a couple of for the wife and me. They went on sale for $30 last summer so I'm hoping they go back on sale this year.
    Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

I try to stay out of Harbor Freight... every time I go in there I come out with all sorts of things that I didn't need.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
        I try to stay out of Harbor Freight... every time I go in there I come out with all sorts of things that I didn't need.

Oh dear. This sounds like my kinda store. What's it like?
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
          Oh dear. This sounds like my kinda store. What's it like?
          Here's their website

Comment

YAY! They have the chairs on sale! I'll be stopping by mine tomorrow.
            Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

Working...
            X