This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Icecream= one very upset worker

I went through McD's drive thru today for some of their yummy deluxe cheeseburger goodness. I also ordered a chocolate sundae. I drove round and was waiting behind a douchebag who was at the payment window.

I watched him thrash around in the car and could hear yelling -

DB : "What do you mean there is no icecream I want an icecream I ordered it at the speaker box and you never said there was no icecream you have to have icecream its the law (yes, he did speak like this)."

I couldn't hear what the poor drive thru lady was saying but a manager came up to the window and got the guy to drive through.

As I drove up she looked like she was starting to cry.

DTL "I'm really sorry but the icecream machine is broken and I can't get you a sundae...."

ME "Hey don't worry about it its just icecream - that guy was a total douchebag!"

She smiled and said "He wasn't very happy about it."

I told her of all life's problems that was about the most minor I could think of and told her to have a good night

I mean seriously? I was disappointed but its not like she broke the machine to deny everybody icecream for her own evil pleasure (or did she? )

It's the LAW to always have ice cream?????

Did the guy call the police? I would love to hear a call like that.
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post

Yeah, no shit, right?

911 Operator: "911 Emergency, how may I direct your call?"
      SC: "POLICE! MCDONALD'S IS OUT OF ICE CREAM!!!"
      911 Operator: "...we'll... uh... send an officer... oh, who am I kidding? Just go to another restaurant, you idiot." Click!

Reminds me of the story of the woman in Florida who called 911 because the burger place she was at (I think it was Burger King; I could be wrong...) was out of lemonade and was charged with misusing 911.
      My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Back when I worked fast food, our ice cream machine would get overworked and would start spraying milk everywhere instead of sending ice-creamy goodness. It was an easy fix, put it on washdown mode for ten minutes and then back to business. But in the meantime you'd have to explain it wasn't working. For those customers who just ordered, I found it worked best when I approached them still covered in sprayed milk. Something about milk dripping from my glasses always made them sympathetic.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

How about the cop in Denver who pulled his gun on the fast food employees because he thought they were taking too long?
          Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post

Perhaps he misinterpreted the "Scooper Law".
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
              I found it worked best when I approached them still covered in sprayed milk. Something about milk dripping from my glasses always made them sympathetic.
              Damnit! I keep forgetting the cardinal rule of CS... DON'T EAT OR DRINK WHILE READING.... I just tried to kill myself on my cereal. Thank you so much for that :P
              "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
              -Red

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
                Reminds me of the story of the woman in Florida who called 911 because the burger place she was at (I think it was Burger King; I could be wrong...) was out of lemonade and was charged with misusing 911.
                The one I heard was a lady (in California, I think) who called 911 because she couldn't get a certain burger at the fast food place she'd gone to. I believe it was because it was the wrong restaurant for the burger she wanted, or possibly because they didn't have the ingredients, but she got in trouble for trying to get 911 to force the place to make her burger.

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
                How about the cop in Denver who pulled his gun on the fast food employees because he thought they were taking too long?
                Wait, what?
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

There's a lot of 911 calls about BK and McD's. Don't forget the one guy that called because they were out of McNuggets!

Oh, and the video of the police officer pepper spraying and arresting a 17yo Wendy's drive-thru employee because he thought she shortchanged him. It was even on video and the manager verified she'd given the correct change, but that wasn't good enough for him!
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
                    The one I heard was a lady (in California, I think) who called 911 because she couldn't get a certain burger at the fast food place she'd gone to. I believe it was because it was the wrong restaurant for the burger she wanted, or possibly because they didn't have the ingredients, but she got in trouble for trying to get 911 to force the place to make her burger.

Wait, what?
                    It's confusing. It was Orange county. In California. The recording is available online.

Comment

there was a radio station here locally that played a recount of the infamous 911 burger debacle. quite funny to see just how entitled and stupid some people have become.
                      look! it's ghengis khan!
                      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

That hamburger call

Comment

She should consider herself lucky that she didn't get arrested for abusing 911.

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
                            It was along those lines, and she called 911 THREE TIMES to bitch about it.
                            The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Lemonade 911 in FL. It was a guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X