Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positivly epic suckatorium at the bank this morning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positivly epic suckatorium at the bank this morning.

I decided, this morning, to run a few errands, including a quick stop at the bank to top up my account, and deposit a pay check. Little did i know that I would come bace to face with Epic Bank Suck.Lady.

Let me paint the picture. I am standing in line, there is one person in front of me, and EBSL is at the only open tellR counter. EBSL asks for 100 dollars in singles, and 50 dollars in fives. The teller counts out the hundred singles, and hands that to EBSL. She then proceedes to count out the fifty in fives:

Teller: 30, 35, 40, 45, 50. There you go.
    EBSL: No, that isn't right. I wanted fifty!
    Teller: i gave you fifty in fives. :: takes it back and recounts :: See? Fifty in fives.
    EBSL: no, that isn't right. You shorted me.
    Teller: (i will sapre you the repeated math lessons, but... This took about 20 minutes)

The worst part is hat once the was satisfied, and her transaction m ,she didn't leave! She tried to have a conversation with the teller about how she broke her hip this past fall she would not shut up and leave! The teller actually had to say "Ma'am, other people are waiting."

I understand having a brain burp, but twenty minutes? Methinks this lady is lonely and found reasons to stay in the bank and interact with the teller. Sad, really.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth RestaurantDude View Post

The worst part is hat once the was satisfied, and her transaction m ,she didn't leave! She tried to have a conversation with the teller about how she broke her hip this past fall she would not shut up and leave! The teller actually had to say "Ma'am, other people are waiting."
      Ahh yes. I've encountered people like this at school. There's this one particular woman, J, who likes to randomly whine and moan about various things. I was unlucky enough to have a class with her, and while we were waiting, she starts to talk to me about this growth she found on her neck (that she tried to show me. I declined) that she needed to get checked out by her doctor.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
        ...she starts to talk to me about this growth she found on her neck (that she tried to show me. I declined) that she needed to get checked out by her doctor.
        Whenever someone tries to tell me about some ugly growth on their neck, I just tell them it would look less ugly if they get a better hair cut.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
          I was unlucky enough to have a class with her, and while we were waiting, she starts to talk to me about this growth she found on her neck (that she tried to show me. I declined) that she needed to get checked out by her doctor.
          That ugly growth on her neck is called her face.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            That ugly growth on her neck is called her face.

good thing i'd just finished my drink when i read your comment otherwise you'd owe me a new monitor

Comment

Working...
            X