This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-sighting, Semi-Coworkers.

So last night one of our endcaps was...crooked. As in, one of the bottom corners of it was lifted up off the ground. The MOD (a rather straightforward guy), Captain Kirk (hardlines supervisor), our electronics guy (a rather large gentleman), and myself were standing around it trying to figure out how this happened, what coulda caused it, and how to fix it. Suddenly, while me and the EG were talking to Captain Kirk, the MOD quietly and without warning kicks the side of the endcap, sending it falling back into place perfectly. The following exchange happened:

*Loud, sudden bang as the metal fixture falls into place*
    EG: Warn a guy next time.
    MOD: There, I fixed it. You all owe me fifty bucks.
    EG: I dunno, talk to my doctor. I'm a big man, you can't go starling me like that. *jokingly clutches his chest*
    MOD to Captain Kirk, referring to tidying up the store: How do we look?
    EG: *before Kirk can respond* Level.

You know, a lot of problems we sight on this site can probably be fixed as simply as that!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
      You know, a lot of problems we sight on this site can probably be fixed as simply as that!
      Lots of things can be fixed with Soviet Russian repair.

also remember the crowbar is only used in times of extreme need.

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post
        Can I fix my problem customers that way then? ::eager::
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post
          Man I'm old. I still call it percussive maintenance, and yes, I have threatened to 'maintain' a friend's brainpan once if he wouldn't stop being a dickwad at stores. He got the point.

Comment

Working...
          X