This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Royal Pain

SO and I went to Big Lotsa Savings so I can get my lunches and the like for work on the cheap. While we were waiting to get rung up, this SC kept making the AM (I saw his name tag) who was manning the register sort everything and re sort them if it was not to her specifications. To top that, she even kept asking him to do price checks on numerous items on the counter/belt and in her cart! We would've been out of the store and on our way home already if that royal pain in the ass wasn't wasting everybody's time with her inane requests! Luckily she started to get her shit together once SO said out loud how much of a pain in the ass she was and that she should've done all that sorting herself (they don't have baggers at that store). I hate people that waste others time for their stupid arguments and requests at the check out line!!! DIAF!!!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

And of all places to act Holier Than Thou! I can see a place, like maybe a fancy department store, for that behavior, but c'mon!

Next time she ought to get one of her personal minions to do her shopping for her.
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

At least her SO spoke up! I'm always floored when I read stories on here about one part of a couple acting like an idiot and the other one just stands by silently or looks embarassed.

My ex husband and ex fiance would *never* let me get away with acting like that. (not that I would). It's nice to see someone had the balls to speak up!
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Good grief!

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
        At least her SO spoke up! I'm always floored when I read stories on here about one part of a couple acting like an idiot and the other one just stands by silently or looks embarassed.
        I think the SO in question is Tropicsgoddess's.
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

The grocery store that my husband and I go to sometimes has employees available to bag, but sometimes not, depending on how busy they are. The bagging stations are set up so that customers can bag their own groceries if there's no dedicated bagger available, which is what my husband and I always do if we don't have a bagger. But we always manage to get behind people who spend the entire transaction talking/texting on their cell phones, not bagging a thing, which leaves it all for the cashier to do after they're done ringing everything through. I feel bad for the cashiers in that situation, and it's annoying as hell to us since we have to wait twice as long to get our own stuff checked out.

Comment

Working...
          X