This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerkface.

Ok, so I started a new job on the 27th (I've already quit too, but that's another story) so I had to go grocery shopping on the 26th. I'm pushing my cart in to the store, and stop very quickly to look at something. Realizing I'm KIND OF holding up traffic I start moving again. All of a sudden this guy looks at me and says "you're going to run someone over young lady" I look at him, roll my eyes and keep moving. I hear him mutter, "i'm going to stay on your side" and he moves to my left side.

All of a sudden her tries to cut in front of me to turn right and I have to stop to avoid hitting him. He then yells "you're a bad driver" at me. I kind of told him to stop being such an asshole and moved on. But, I'm a little sensitive at the best of times and I was really upset. I mean, he cut in front of ME. And I stoped to avoid hitting him. How does that make me a bad driver!?!?!

A bad cart driver? I was thinking a car.

But if some dude attached himself to my side I'd tell him in my ugliest voice: "F-off and leave me alone." He had no right to follow you like that. I'd let him know if he didn't stop following me, I'd scream. I realize I sound a bit over dramatic but after that he'd never do it again. :P

And if you think about it (as far as cars go) guys are sought out to be the "bad drivers." Consider this, why is it so much more expensive for male drivers rather than female?

Comment

Quoth BiscuitMunroe View Post
      All of a sudden her tries to cut in front of me to turn right and I have to stop to avoid hitting him. He then yells "you're a bad driver" at me.
      Tell him he acts like he's driving in NJ.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
        Tell him he acts like he's driving in NJ.
        Soooo true!
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I would have been tempted to say "you're going to run someone over young man", but thats just me
          "don't go to the neighbors,that's just what the fire expects you to do"-phillippbo
          "Please do not look into laser with remaining eyeball."
          Support bacteria.They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Working...
          X