Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really hope he gets in big trouble for this.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RentalRacer View Post
    When I lived in Jackson Hole, WY we had drive through liquor stores. And, some of them sold plastic party cups individually, along with ice. Apparently they are able to do so because passengers in the vehicle are allowed to have an open container, but the driver is not. Yet the county in which I lived would not allow c-stores or grocery stores sell beer...because..dingdingding...it would "promote drinking and driving".
    That sounds like the makings of a good debate over on Fratching.

I know in my state, we're supposed to check ID for anyone who looks under 40. We never know when the ALE will have a sting going on or where, so our mangement tries to make sure we're doing what we're supposed to.

That manager should be reported to HR if possible. Or, if that's not adventurous enough, one might be able to contact the state agency who regulates alcohol sales and make an anonymous complaint.

Just say you're a concerned citizen. That should cover it.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Actually, the majority of drive-through ATMs here are designed differently to deal with the problem of people having to be further away from the machine.
      The body of the machine may be designed different, but I noticed the keypads are exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
      X