This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not of This world.....

Ok, so my Wife and I are out at wally world last night, picking up groceries... its late, they're stocking, I understand... At the meat cooler, BIG Old Black B**** comes up, asks politely if she could come through, wife says, "could you please wait a moment"... Woman BLOWS UP! Starts screaming at my wife, rams through, my wife replies and then this woman goes all Holier than thou "Im not of this world anymore, I'm a woman of god, and Im gonna pray for you B/C you were so rude.... Now mind you she could have avoided the situation, by walking around a pallet to go to the other side, but has to just throw a wrench in our night and cause us more stress than its worth.... Mind you, she could have also waited a moment for me to move our cart... but that was impossible too....

Had that been my aunt she had done that to the woman would have been on the floor....as for me I would have either called her a b*tch or a f*cking d*ckhead. Then i would DARE her to "pay me back" for the 'sin' of being rude and replying when she pushed her way through.
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

That is when a sweet syrupy smile and the words "And what a GREAT WITNESS you are!" come into play.

Comment

I could have used that bitch at Wal-Mart when I was there yesterday getting milk. I actually didn't even get milk because I couldn't get to it. I swear to God, an entire retirement home of old folks (and of course, one cart for every old person) were standing by the milk, all of them just staring into space and some were drooling. I wanted to scream....it was like a damn herd of stupid cows.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCODI...elated&search=

"We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

That "I'M A CHRISTIAN" woman is a total nutjob.

And I don't think that they should have given her the money after that display.

Comment

EVERYTHING IS UNGODLY
              Last edited by Gawdzillers; 01-09-2007, 11:48 AM. Reason: Font WAY too big. Still funny, though.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

is up with that God Warrior lady???

I have never watched trading spouses so maybe I've missed something about that too...

To the topic at hand- to that crazy woman's "I am not of this world" comment, I would have said...
                Oh, is that why you have no manners? I'm confused because I thought in God's world we did unto others as they would have them do unto us... could you ask about that up in God's world? Or does this logic not apply on this measly world?
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth jfreak125 View Post
                  At the meat cooler, BIG Old Black B**** comes up,
                  Not to be rude, but what does the fact that she's black have anything to do with this story?

Comment

Probably not much more than the fact that she was big and female.

Sometimes, a descriptive term is just a descriptive term.

Comment

I was wondering how long it would be until someone said that....

Comment

Isn't "not of this world" also used to say that someone is dead?
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Woman BLOWS UP! Starts screaming at my wife, rams through, my wife replies and then this woman goes all Holier than thou "Im not of this world anymore...
                          She's a martian!

...I'm a woman of god
                          She's a martian nun!

Man, I always pictured the "Mars needs women!!!!!"-type ladies in a much different fashion....

Comment

I bet she's one of those "I never got the bill, so I didn't know that I had to pay" types. Yeah, you did....check your front lawn
                            -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                            -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                              Isn't "not of this world" also used to say that someone is dead?
                              "HEY! Anybody see a ghost?" </Peter Venkman>
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                              X