Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You see that poor scared little girl in the video with the total face? Oh yeah, she's gonna be a sworn atheist by the age of nine. That woman probably scared the Christian right out of her. Yeesh.

I think anybody who's that psycho about their religion is not that way because they're religious, they're that religious only because they're psycho. If that terror from the store is a "woman of god", maybe there's a good reason she's still stuck down here...
    Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
      She's a martian!

She's a martian nun!

Man, I always pictured the "Mars needs women!!!!!"-type ladies in a much different fashion....
      There goes rule #1...
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

I just saw on TV that the show 'Trading Spouses' is doing a round 2 with the 'Warrior of God'.

$Deity help us all!

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

holy gravy chicken legs! I just watched that God Warrior video...

That woman is insane and quite honestly, speaking as a semi-lapsed Roman Catholic, she's giving all Christians a bad name.
          Of course they're gonna do a round two with her - could you IMAGINE the ratings? If she goes for it, then she's not as pious as she would lead us to believe (after all, isn't Pride a deadly sin?) Nuff with the religious debating, even if she weren't religious, she still scared the me that my hair stood up on the back of my neck!
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth hecubus View Post
            Not to be rude, but what does the fact that she's black have anything to do with this story?
            Because she was using that to try and make herself look better than us. She kept trying to make us out to be racists because I had asked her politely to wait a minute. She was saying she was better than us because she "wasn't from this world anymore" With an attitude like that, I wouldn't say I'm from this world either. Maybe she was from Mars..... Jupiter.... or even Venus, but she just couldn't be from Earth bc she said she wasn't from this world, now can she?

Comment

Working...
            X