This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A co-worker who's an SC

I work with a girl who's a pretty nice person. Fun to hang out with outside of work etc.

A bunch of us (6 coworkers were all around the same age, early - mid 20's) decided to go off to niagara falls for a weekend and party, gamble etc.

SC CW booked the hotel rooms and this is why she is an SC. She said she ALWAYS calls to book em because then she can ask for a manager and essentially whine/moan/bitch her way into getting a discount/a room upgrade. etc.

She told me this with a smug grin like she was proud of basicaly being an SC to get what she wanted.

I dunno... Would just never occurr to me to make a nuisance of myself in order to get something for free... Sadly I know far too many people think that being a pest to get something is entirely justified.
    Last edited by Dips; 08-17-2010, 12:08 PM. Reason: Moved to Sightings. Deleted mod note. Please address mods via PM or the Report Button; we're more likely to see it. Thanks!
    Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

And did you give her the verbal smackdown she so rightfully deserves?
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
      And did you give her the smackdown she so rightfully deserves?
      You added an unnecessary word.
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Best way to handle it would be to make sure you're there when she starts bitching to the management.

"Oh just ignore her. She told me before she left she always complains about imaginary problems to try a trick you into comping her. The rooms are lovely."

Comment

Working...
        X