This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Crumby" customer

My husband and I were in line at Blockbuster a few days ago. There's never a line at this Blockbuster, so I look to see what the problem is, and sure enough, someone at one of the tills is bitching and moaning about something, holding everyone up. I actually stepped out of line at this point (husband held our spot) so I could go pretend to look at some DVDs up near the till so I could hear what he was saying. I am relentless in my search for tales of sucky customers! Look what this board has done to me.
    SC wants free rentals for a whole year. He can't believe how "cavalier" management has been about this problem. He has been treated very poorly. He wants a WRITTEN apology. Blah blah blah. So what problem could possibly have been so serious as to justify all this?
    The last DVD he rented had crumbs on it. He had to wipe them off, wasting precious seconds of his time.
    Apparently he has no problem wasting everyone else's time complaining about it. SC's seem to have two different time "accounts". They claim to have a very limited amount of time for the daily frustrations everyone else takes in stride, but appear to have unlimited time in their "complain a lot and see if you get free stuff" account.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Please tell me this A-hole didn't get anything for free! Crumbs!? That's the end of his world!? What a loser.

I'm like an addict to this site. It's my usual routine-- after work I go straight to this page hehe

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't know how the whole thing turned out. My husband wanted to just pay and get out. He doesn't share my commitment to SC research.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Crumbs? Bah!!!!!!!! Where's the story about the roaches?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X