Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never experienced that sort of dining experience, but it sounds like it could be nice. Unless I was in a bad mood. Heaven help the server if they tried sitting next to my fiance, though, since he occasionally marinates himself in Preferred Stock.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

That's really, really funny to me except for the part about her insulting you while you're away. That's a little on the catty side and, were I actually in the dating pool, would make me think she was not only easy, but also a little psycho since you just KNOW that any relationship is going to have her following you around like a stalker if you ever break up.

BTW, the local Gunther Toody's watiers/waitresses do the sit-in-the-booth or kneel down thing, cute or not. I've never been to hooters to see if they do this. Maybe I'll have to go to uh.. research and perform determine the uh quality of liquid refreshment. yeah.
      Last edited by Kilamon; 01-12-2007, 08:31 PM.
      Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Yeah uh, I'll go ahead and go too, to uhhh, verify, yeah, thats it. Verify his findings, so we can better understand this...phenomena....

Comment

I'd flip out if a hot waitress sat next to me.
          Age 14 = Puberty = Horny all the time.

Quoth SnapAddict218 View Post

Turns out once I was out of sight of our table, the waitress came back and settled into her cozy little spot next to him. In a matter of minutes she managed to insult me up, down, and sideways, asking why he would want to be with some "tubbo" (no kitten, at 24 I don't have the body I had a 16, that doesn't make me fat though!) when she'd be happy to give him her number, and that I looked like a total bitch and he looked miserable sitting with me. She suggested that he drop me off at home and come by after her shift was over, so he could finally know what it was like to have a good time. She said more, but I don't recall what he said it was, suffice to say, it was not very nice. Sweetie advised her that it would be a wise idea for her to leave the table. Bless his little pea-pickin' heart he was so embarrassed, shocked and furious that he really was at a loss for words. For once.
          Wow. I've heard of bar patrons picking up one another, but for an employee to make a move? On a taken man, no less!
          Last edited by Gawdzillers; 01-13-2007, 12:56 PM.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
          X