Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No, there's no reason I'm standing here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, there's no reason I'm standing here...

Except to get some service!

I expected to make a quick trip into a bike shop for a set of handle bars. There were 2-employees that I could see; 1-helping a couple with a bike, 1-waiting on someone for parts, and another guy behind him making a return. The whole time the first employee was busy selling the bike to the first couple; no suck on her part, that was all her coworker! He finished with the guy getting his parts, then started with the return. The whole time I was standing at the counter to be next. Just before he starts with the return guy, another customer waltzes-in the front door. As the employee finished with return guy the customer who had just entered just...slide right in front of me, the employee turned and STARTED HELPING HIM! I could only stare at them both as they went in-search of what the customer was looking for. If that was not the only bike place in town I would have left. Luckily before I started shooting flames a 3rd employee came-in from the back and immediately asked me what I needed help with.

I really should have excused myself and stated that I was next, but I didn't really want to start an argument on my birthday.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I've had to do that at barnes and noble, pisses me off to no end that I'll be waiting my turn at the info booth and just before someone else will come up and demand attention.

Comment

I would not have hesitated to call that SC on his behavior.

"Excuse me, I was here first. The line starts behind me."

Did the SC and the worker seem to be buddies?
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post

Did the SC and the worker seem to be buddies?
        No. Only thing I can figure is that the employee thought I was with the guy who he was ringing-up the parts; everyone seemed to be part of a couple, but then why would I be standing there after parts guy left?
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
        X