This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
    This is related, and has been all over the net recently...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9bd_1286400540

Darwin Award candidate.
    No, I didn't see that one yet.

Comment

Quoth Erin View Post
      Why is it that people never apologize when they ram into you with the electric scooters or regular shopping carts? They just book it on out of there.
      The little voice in the back of their head suddenly pipes up, "Hey, you just committed a hit and run, the cops are going to get you, are you drunk? Well, you better make sure you're not..."
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
        This is related, and has been all over the net recently...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9bd_1286400540

Darwin Award candidate.
        Bring on the "he got shafted" jokes
        Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          Kinetic Energy = 1/2 MxV (squared)

M - Mass
          V - Velocity

So if the thing weighs a large amount the energy applied will be quite high even if the speed is reasonably low - however speed will give much more impressive results.

(Knowing this equation ya'll know the scientific reason as to why trains make such a mess of anything that gets in its way)

That's how bullets work (I'm a shooter) the formula we use is:
          velocity x 2 x bullet weight in grains divided by 450,400
          e.g.

230 grain bullet at 850 feet per second (standard .45 ACP) = 368.94 foot-pounds of energy.
          "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

I imagine myself leaving my stuff, taking the cart by its front, and wheeling it away from me and behind someone else, all the while saying NOTHING.

Or shoving it aside and into the aisle behind us.

Or "accidentally" bumping it with the bottom of my foot into the person.

Comment

Working...
            X