This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And This Threatens Me How Exactly?

Me-"I cannot guarantee I can get this done for you by the weekend although I will of course try"

Customer - "Otherwise I will kill myself"

*right................so is there actually any point in me trying just in case I don't manage it?*.

It is really surprising how many times I have heard that *threat* over the most minor problem.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

"Payment up front in full, please."
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

or... be the "concerned citizen" and call the cops on them for their own safety.

which of course will piss them off but ... really they shouldn't be using that as threat anyway.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        or... be the "concerned citizen" and call the cops on them for their own safety.

which of course will piss them off but ... really they shouldn't be using that as threat anyway.
        Oooh, I like that. If they're just fucking around using that as a threat, they'll be in trouble [at least just by having to talk to the cops] and if they're really in danger, then the cops are right there to help.
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          So very true. That sort of thing is why people don't get taken seriously when they try to say that they are suicidal, and it cheapens the problems that people are suffering with.

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
            Customer - "Otherwise I will kill myself"
            "Do you promise?"
            !
            "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

"Get to it then, I'm timed for my calls."
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Ok, but not here please, I hate cleaning up that kind of mess...
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                X